A test call, text, email (script available here) went out to all residents who are currently registered for CodeRED at 11:30am, Wednesday, January 27. If you wish to be registered but did not receive this test call, please register here:
The Town of Wenham uses CodeRED to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed of emergencies such as evacuation notices, utility outages, water main breaks, fire or floods, chemical spills, or other emergency situations.
COVID-19 updates including important information and vaccine registration notification will soon be communicated through EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed.
The Town may also activate CodeRED to send GENERAL notifications to registered subscribers to communicate non-life safety matters, such as planned road closures, water main repairs, water and power service interruptions, etc. By selecting the box for GENERAL alerts, you can also receive these types of notifications.
There is no charge to register for or use CodeRED and your personal information will be kept confidential.
Contact the Town Administrator's Office if you need assistance at 978-468-5520 x2.
Registering for CodeRED is quick and easy:
- Sign up for CodeRED online at https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/en-US/BF8BC9059C8A
- You will have 2 choices in registering: Yes, I would like to create a managed account (an account you could log into and update later) or No, Sign in as guest (you would only log in once to add your information)
- Moat CodeRED calls will be sent from the Town Hall main line of 978-468-5520
Things to Know About CodeRED
- CodeRED Community Alerts are available for those notifications you are interested in, just opt-in
- CodeRED delivers notifications by phone, email, text, social media, and/or mobile alerts
- CodeRED is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those with hearing impairments
- Individuals and businesses may add as many phone numbers, email and texts numbers as they choose
TO OPT OUT OF CodeRED go the bottom of the registration page and click "Opt out of future notifications."
To Manage your account, go to the registration page and at the TOP RIGHT corner select "Already have an account? LOGIN"