The Towns of Hamilton and Wenham are partnering with Beauport Ambulance Services to offer COVID-19 testing for Hamilton and Wenham residents on:
- Saturday, January 16, 2021 - CLOSED to due extreme wind conditions (Stop the Spread sites in Salem also closed. Next available testing through Stop the Spread, Tuesday, January 19.)
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Saturday, January 30, 2021
Testing will take place in the parking lot of the Miles River Middle School (786 Bay Rd, South Hamilton, MA 01982) from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please do not arrive prior to 8:30 a.m. You will be asked to leave and return when the testing begins. COVID testing site map
Both towns are providing tests only to those that are displaying COVID symptoms and those who have been in close contact with a COVID positive person. Please respect this requirement as resources are limited and failure to adhere could result in a lack of tests available for those in the community that are sick. Patients should bring a completed COVID Symptomatic and Close Contact Test Form, proof of residency and their health insurance policy information.
For those residents that would like to be tested for travel purposes or for peace of mind, Beauport is offering $85 PCR testing on site as well. To take advantage of this low cost testing option, please complete a Self-Pay Test Form prior to arriving to the clinic. Please note that credit card information must be filled out on the form. These forms will be shredded once processed.
All residents that plan on attending one of the test days should pre-register by 4:00 p.m. the day before using the following online form: Hamilton-Wenham Covid-19 Testing Pre-Registration.
Proof of Hamilton or Wenham residency, such as a driver’s license, must be presented to receive a test. Results can be expected three days following testing.
Please bring the following with you to the testing site:
- Proof of Hamilton or Wenham residency
- Completed COVID Symptomatic and Close Contact Test Form patient application with Health insurance card/policy number OR
- Completed Self-Pay Test Form patient application with MC/Visa credit card information completed
You should expect to receive your test results within 48-72 hours. An email will be sent reporting that your results are available and asking you to log into a secure site so that you can see your result. If you have not received an email or phone call within allotted time, please check your junk folder, as it may have been directed there.
If you still do not see any message, then:
- Please contact Beauport Ambulance Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still haven’t received your results, then:
- If you are a Wenham Resident, please contact Maribeth Ting, the PHN for Wenham, at 508- 527-4564 or email email@example.com
- If you are a Hamilton Resident, please contact Rachel Lee, the PHN for Hamilton, at 978 626-5243, text 978-290-9618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a town employee or school member who lives out of town, please contact your town’s public health nurse.