At their November 17, 2020 meeting, the Board of Selectmen chose Community Paradigm Associates, Inc. to complete the search for Wenham’s next Town Administrator.
The town's Letter of Engagement with Community Paradigm along with a their original Town Administrator Search Proposal which includes a complete overview of their recruiting approach, a firm profile and sample community position statement are available by clicking the links.
The Board of Selectmen have established a Town Administrator Screening Committee that will be responsible for presenting the names of three to five individuals, who shall be considered finalists, to the Board of Selectmen for consideration for appointment as the Town Administrator of Wenham.
On January 5, 2021, the Board of Selectmen appointed the following residents to the Town Administrator Screening Committee through March 31, 2021:
On February 1, 2021, Dianne Bucco resigned from the committee.
The Screening Committee members shall use their best judgment and understanding of the criteria for selection of the Town Administrator that is outlined in the Position Statement that has been prepared by the Town's recruitment consultant with a deadline of February 8, 2021 for receipt of resumes. The Position Statement includes summarized input and information from the Board of Selectmen, town officials, town employees, as well as the citizens of Wenham and will be utilized in conducting outreach to solicit candidates for the position. The Screening Committee shall work collaboratively with the Town's recruitment consultant in executing their responsibilities.
Town Administrator Screening Committee meetings will consist of the following:
- February 9, 2021 via Zoom: Organize, discuss committee charge, timeline and meeting scheduling in open session Zoom Passcode: FMz^80j!
- March 2, 2021: Review resumes and discuss requested interviews in executive session
- March 9 & March 11, 2021: Conduct interviews in executive session, discuss recommendation for next round interviews in executive session
- March 12, 2021: If needed date to discuss next round interviews in executive session
- May 11, 2021: Recommendation in open session of finalists for interviews with Board of Selectmen
Residents are encouraged to submit any feedback to be used in the recruitment process to email@example.com.
Please contact the Town Administrator's Office with any questions at 978-468-5520 x2.