ELECTED OFFICIALS OF WENHAM
Interested in learning about being an ELECTION OFFICER in Wenham? Click here.
2021 ELECTION INFORMATION
Contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-468-5520 x.1
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
Summary of Votes
Saturday, May 1, 2021
211 Main Street
ANNUAL TOWN ELECTION
Thursday, May 6, 2021
7:00am - 8:00pm
Wenham Town Hall
138 Main Street
Open Seats for the Annual Election:
- Board of Assessors - 1 position , 3 year term
- Board of Health - 1 position , 3 year term
- Board of Selectmen - 1 position, 3 year term
- Hamilton Wenham Library Trustees - 2 positions at large, 3 year terms
- Hamilton Wenham Regional School Committee - 2 positions, 3 year terms
- Moderator - 1 position , 3 year term
- Planning Board - 1 position, 5 year term
- Water Commission - 1 position, 3 year term
- Wenham Housing Authority - 2 positions, 5 year term & 3 year term
- Last day to register to vote to participate in these local events was Friday April 9, 2021.
- Vote by mail is being encouraged due to the pandemic.
- Please request your absentee by mail ballot now, but not later than 5:00pm on April 30, 2021 from the the Town Clerk.
Completed absentee ballots may be mailed to the Town Clerk at Wenham Town Hall, 138 Main Street, Wenham, MA 01984 or placed in the Drop Box at Town Hall no later than poll closing of 8:00pm on May 6, 2021.
- Absentee voting in person availble in the Town Clerk's Office with a deadline of May 5, 2021, 12:00pm.
register to vote?
check my voter registration?
change my voter registration?
online or at the Town Clerk's office
Board of Registrars
The Wenham Board of Registrars:
Christine M. Burns (2022)
Roney Hilliard "Hilly" Ebling (2023)