Open Session portions of all Select Board meeting packets will be uploaded to the Agendas & Minutes page as a PDF for review prior to each meeting.
Meeting minutes will be reviewed and approved within 30 days or no more than 3 meetings as dictated by Open Meeting Law. All approved Open Session minutes will be posted on the Agenda & Minutes page and kept on file at Town Hall. Approved Executive Session minutes will be posted once the the matter for which they have been held is resolved and the minutes have been approved for release.
Meetings are televised by HWCAM and available for streaming via their HWCAM YouTube Channel. Links to previous meetings will also be available on the Agendas & Minutes pages from FY20 moving forward.
Visit E-Notify to subscribe to notifications via text or email when the Select Board Agendas & Minutes page has been updated.
Please call 978-468-5520 x.2 with any questions regarding the Select Board Agendas & Minutes page.
Chairman's Policy on Public Comment as of October 19, 2020
As the Chair, I would like to implement Public Input.
Public input will be for a total of 10 minutes. Each Wenham resident will be allowed 2 minutes which will allow for five total residents to speak.
Public comments should be just that and not questions directed to individual Selectmen or the board as a whole.
As the chair, I will not be returning comment and I ask my fellow Selectmen to do the same.
I would ask that residents respect the following guidelines:
- At the discretion of the Chairman, time may be set aside on the Meeting Agenda for a Public Comment period.
- After being recognized by the Chairman, the speaker will identify themselves by name, street address, and the proposed subject upon which they want to speak.
- Attendees can use their allocated time to speak on a matter affecting the town or matters under the purview of town government.
- The Public Comment period cannot be used to endorse candidates for office, to endorse ballot questions, or to discuss topics on ballot questions.
- The Select Board will not deliberate or vote on matters brought up during the Public Comment period. The Chairman may decide to add the matter to a future meeting agenda.