Due to the January 2021 resignation of 2 members of the Board of Selectmen, informational updates from Chair Gary Cheeseman will occur weekly on Tuesdays at 6:30pm via Zoom, live on HWCAM's Comcast 8 and Verizon 36 and will be available for playback on HWCAM's YouTube page.
This will be a recurring Zoom update each Tuesday through the Annual Town Election on May 6. All agendas will be posted on the town calendar.
Meeting ID: 829 6841 5534
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82968415534# US (New York)
+13017158592,,82968415534# US (Washington DC)
Click here for links to the FY 2022 Budget Presentations.
Residents may participate in all posted open sessions virtually via Zoom. BOS meetings are typically available live on local cable channels Comast 8 and Verizon 36 and streamed live on: HWCAM.org Meeting recordings may be found on HWCAM's YouTube page.
Chairman's Policy on Public Comment as of October 19, 2020
As the Chair, I would like to implement Public Input.
Public input will be for a total of 10 minutes. Each Wenham resident will be allowed 2 minutes which will allow for five total residents to speak.
Public comments should be just that and not questions directed to individual Selectmen or the board as a whole.
As the chair, I will not be returning comment and I ask my fellow Selectmen to do the same.
I would ask that residents respect the following guidelines:
- At the discretion of the Chairman, time may be set aside on the Meeting Agenda for a Public Comment period.
- After being recognized by the Chairman, the speaker will identify themselves by name, street address, and the proposed subject upon which they want to speak.
- Attendees can use their allocated time to speak on a matter affecting the town or matters under the purview of town government.
- The Public Comment period cannot be used to endorse candidates for office, to endorse ballot questions, or to discuss topics on ballot questions.
- The Board of Selectmen will not deliberate or vote on matters brought up during the Public Comment period. The Chairman may decide to add the matter to a future meeting agenda.
All meeting agendas are posted on the Town calendar at least 48 business hours in advance. Previous aeeting agendas, aackets and minutes may all be found on the Board of Selectmen's Agendas, Packets & Minutes page.
Please contact the Town Administrator's Office at 978-468-5520 x.2 or at email@example.com with any questions.